The call for applications from Swedish undergraduates, PhD students, and post-doc researchers to attend the 72nd Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting is now open.
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences in collaboration with the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation are responsible for recommending Swedish participants to the Lindau Review Panel. The panel then makes the final selection. Participation is fully funded by the Ragnar Söderberg Foundation and the Foundation Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings.
The meeting will be held from 25–30 June 2023.
The participants will be recruited among undergraduate students, master and doctoral students and young postdoctoral students in the field of physiology and medicine and closely related disciplines at Swedish universities.
All applicants shall:
- show excellence in their principal field of studies, i.e. in physiology and medicine and related disciplines,
- receive very strong support of their application by their academic advisor and/or by an internationally renowned scientist, who knows the applicant well; a detailed letter of recommendation is indispensable for the application,
- normally not have a permanent position as this is a criterion for exclusion except in special cases,
- not be older than 35 years of age at the date of the meeting with exceptions for special cases (e.g. parental leave),
- not have participated in previous Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings and
- commit themselves to being present in Lindau for the full duration of the meeting.
How to apply
The application must consist of:
- curriculum vitae,
- a statement of motivation (maximum one A4 page),
- a letter of recommendation (maximum one A4 page) from an academic advisor and/or by internationally renowned scientists.
Please consolidate your documents into one single PDF.
Applications must be submitted by 24 October 2022 at the latest, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more at the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings website
Read more about how the Academy processes your personal data