Announcement of the Nobel Prize in Physics 2013
Welcome to the announcement of the Nobel Laureates in Physics 2013. The press conference starts at 11.45 am CET at the earliest. NOTE! Press ID required. Please register below.
11.45 - 12.30
Session Hall, Royal Swedish Academy of Science
Lilla Frescativägen 4A, Stockholm
The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
The moment the Permanent Secretary begins his announcement at the press conference, the following information material will become available at http://kva.se and at http://nobelprize.org:
• Webcast from the press Conference
• Press releases in English and Swedish
• An illustrated popular scientific presentation in English and Swedish
• Scientific background in English
• Illustrations, web links and further reading
At the venue several experts will be available for interviews in Swedish or English, and hopefully through a telephone line a Laureate, who has just received the information about the Nobel Prize.